Mobile Device Management
Our Managed Service Desk Resolves 80% Fault Calls On A First Contact Basis
IT Support Services for SMEs. Mobile Device Management solutions for business.
Why use a Mobile Device Management solution?
More professionals are choosing to ditch desktop computers in favour of mobile devices. This decision presents both a technical and logistical challenge to those who are tasked with enforcing data security and ensuring that mobile devices are used as a productive business tool.
Our Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution incorporates all of the below features. It allows you to configure, secure and maintain all mobile devices on your company network from a user-friendly web-based dashboard.
Unlimited Remote Support
An easy to use Remote Monitoring and Management platform that grows with your business.
We keep our staff trained to the highest level and hold a variety of accreditations.
On Site Visits
If we can't fix a problem remotely or you need on-site assistance, no problem!
Proactive IT Support
We proactively engage with our clients, ensuring you stay updated.
We will monitor your critical systems including backups and keep you informed.
Over 20 years of software experience, just a phone call away, when you need it.
We offer monthly reporting services should you require such.
We can bring your business to your mobiles and tablets so you always stay connected.
Our accredited IT experts have been supporting SME’s and Corporate UK businesses for over 30 years
- Device enrollment (deployment).
- Profile administration including user permissions, policies and security restrictions.
- Messaging and commands (including find device, send message, device wipe, etc.).
- Event logging and reporting.
- Email platform integration (including Office 365, Google Apps and Exchange).
- Email proxy (an additional layer of security).
- Enforcing email account control policies including password authentication, AES 256-bit encryption.
- Data loss prevention (realised through intelligent inhibiting).
- User account management/feature restrictions.
- Enrollment restrictions by device or platform.
- Pre-enrollment multi-factor authentication.
- Lock and wipe.
- Network access control.
- Application backlists and whitelists.
- 256-bit SSL content encryption.
- Scheduled access.
- Compatible with all recognised platforms (Android, iOS, Windows).
- Authentication prompted resource access.
- Custom privacy policies (segregating business and personal data).
- Departure management (key content is removed upon departure).
Some statistics for you.
At TAGZ Cloud we offer a variety of best in class solutions based around market leading Cloud technologies
ABOUT OUR COMPANY Make Your Dream Come True & Grow With Us.
TAGZ Cloud provides a number of market leading IT Cloud solutions, aimed at underpinning our ethos of World Class security and service at an affordable cost.
TAGZ Cloud we offer a variety of best in class solutions based around market leading Cloud technologies
IT Support services and technology solutions, including proactive maintenance and monitoring, 24/7 IT Support
IT Support Services for SMEs. Why work with Tagz Cloud ?
Our team is small, dedicated and highly technical, we simply love working with technology. We are driven individuals who love to make our clients happy. Aside from the technical support we provide, we work with our clients to help transform the digital side of their business to bring about greater success. We don’t offer a ‘one size fits all’ approach as we know every business is different, therefore every solution is bespoke and that’s why 99% of our clients have stuck with us since our formation in 2005